Total Fire & Safety, a provider of commercial fire and first aid protection, first approached Big Ideas Writing several years ago with the challenge to develop a marketing strategy and recommendations to increase brand awareness and website traffic. Since then we have spearheaded and fortified many of their marketing efforts including:
- BLOG: Launch and ongoing development of the company’s monthly blog, recently awarded “Top 40 Firefighter Blogs”
- COLLATERAL:Updating of marketing collateral, such as brochures and rack cards
- DIRECT MAIL: Successful direct mail campaigns to promote emerging service, training and updates in regulations
- WEBSITE: Website content refresh and improvement as services are added
- BRAND LAUNCH: Branding and introduction of the company’s “Total Experience” monitoring system as well as “First Aid Solutions,” done through the corporate blog and customer communications.
Through regular content marketing and targeted efforts to their audiences in the area, the company has increased awareness and website traffic, with measurable results in specific campaigns.